Friday 7 October 2011

poet of darkness

looking at the sunshine
and its like another science fiction
implanted in the blue skies
to shine for them...
...but not me
and then i see the gloomy darkness embracing me
dark laughters of time past
filling the spaces left in my time present

i was here
when there were golden spires
when i recognized sunshine coz i could handle the glare
walking through the streets of babylon
with the bestest of companions
now i dream about life
breathing earth smelling air
staring back at empty stares
feeling my skeleton living the body
with a "squash"
flesh thats rotten hissing as a smelly dark fluid gushes
earthly worms rejoice
as they feast the body of
the darkness beast

i dream of my mama heavily pregnant with me
when they forced her to swim in the desert sea
where she gave birth to me
the blood turning the water red, and proudly they called it the "red sea"
im now seeing sinking slave ships
hungry waters opening up their mouths to munch the dark skin
as screams disapear
in the realm of poseidon

looking down at the unmarked graves
of souls i used to slit throats
a groaning sound,
that's demonic bound
escapes me
and i realise the battle im facing...
me as a poet of darkness....
....
..

No comments:

Post a Comment