Friday 9 September 2011

the pain in words

the pain in words
the piercin past and its swords
the pain with fangs
fangs,bitin my pen and its gangs
gangs,sired by inks on the pads,
it burns.
n sorrow its wat it turns
numbin my brain,
stale memories,long ago those those brains were slained
cut of umbilical cord
aint cut of maternal bond
wen i was lil boy
i neva played wit toys
coz daddy neva bought me one wat was wrong
im a dumb kid wit a pen,gotta stay strong
n thats y i gona milk this cow
coz poetry showed me the best way how
..
..
the pain in words
those painin words
wants,those i despise engagin in monologue of ma thots
caught,damn i cant connect my life's puzzle dots
fought, wen i had energy now cant fathom this weakness source
neva bin in a real rship,but im in luv wit a gal
she doesnt love me back,thats y ma soul doesnt walks so tall
amazingly,a part of me want to be hated
but my emotions cant admit it
glowin up neva had deep friends
wer neva clickd,coz i disliked their thinkin trend
i stayed alone
neva had a lil siz thtas y my life neva shone
only few can unstd my sentiments
stood to live by em,cant escape my souls torments
fuckdestiny
i wld love to live my fate 4 infinity!!!
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment