Thursday 10 November 2011

poet of a lesser god

roken spirit
pushed to the wall of misfortune
no more sunshine, thanks to the scuddin gray clouds
sounds from the moon
unheard for days
no more new ideas for new ways
soul sways
at the edge of the cliff
beliefs,
of thoughts succumbs to voids of past
and its a fall at last
a fall at last

as i descend to the depth of the corner of social oblivion
my dreams glimpsin the vaulted spires of my future
which are catching my falling sounds in their artistic hearts to release them at night as whispers
dark secrets scrawled on the skulls of my alter egos
wishing i never died, cause im hating my life sequel
im thirsty for blood and freedom
thirsty for disdain and controlled wisdom
im thirsty for flesh,
yes flesh and sins tgat accompanys it
im thirsty for dead words of darkness,
the demonic candle flames
casting my shadows oveq my shadows
stain for stain, jasho kwa jasho
asking why the spiritual deserted me
askin why my azoic dreams follows me
askin why my aching voids wont leave me
askin why, im a poet of a lesser God
...a poet of a lesser God
...a poet of a lesser God

askin why...
it feels so empty in here
heart torn to shreds and memories with cosmic stars up in there
looking down at me
with mockery grins
..laughing of how i dreamt to be great
..how slowly life stole my life
and abyss in a swift motion
crept to take the space
crept to take the space
crept to take the space
...then DOOM!
im a poet of a lesser God
..a poet of a lesser God
..a poet of a lesser God

~a lost child~

No comments:

Post a Comment